Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blog? What's a blog?

So, I am now officially a hypocrite. I've heard of "blogging" and have always thought that was the dumbest thing i've ever heard. Who in the world has time to blog and who cares what someone really has to say? But I noticed several people started doing them, so being the curious girl I am, I checked it out. It's actually really neat. Designing your own page alone is fun, and sometimes it's nice just to get things out of your mind and let your thoughts become real. This is exactly what I intend to do. Just let my thoughts become reality. I have no idea how often or how little I will do this, but if something comes into my mind, you're probably going to read about it.

Oh, almost forgot.
I'm Jill.
Actually, it's kate jillian. (hence the blog name)
But i go by Jill, so we'll stick with that.
I'm about to graduate from Snead State and I'm moving to Tuscaloosa August 1. Just a guess, but I figure most of this blogging stuff will have to do with the big move. I am SUPER excited but nervous at the same time. But we'll discuss that more later:)

No comments:

Post a Comment