Monday, May 23, 2011

Sweet Sweet Summertime!

May has already come and gone. It seems like just yesterday it was my 20th birthday and we were halfway through the spring semester.  Sadly, that's probably how fast the summer will go by :(

On the BriGhT side- This summer should be great!
I'll start working at the school the beginning of June, and I honestly can't wait. I hate having to get back in that routine of getting up early, but I love seeing the kids everyday. It's just as much fun for me as it is them. I've worked the summer program for 5 years now and I LOVE it! (Good money, too.) I'll definitely need all that extra money for when I move. Hopefully I'll spend lots of afternoons on the lake with Ty and lounging by the pool.

Work all of June, bleh. So that leaves JULY! I think this summer working will go into July, so technically I'll only have like 3 weeks of "summer".
 Y U C K.

I'm the maid of honor in Meghan's wedding, which is July 16. We've gotta start working on invitations and other details so everything will go smoothly. We have both been so busy that we haven't had time to really work on anything but being the MOH I definitely am going to be her go-to-girl! ;) I already have my dress for the wedding, clover green, greek goddess kinda thing-I already have my shoes-Bass wedge heels-and I already know how my hair will be done. That day will be here before we know it!

The day after the wedding my family and I are going on vacation. We think. We hope. Don't know where yet cause we can't decide! Hopefully beach for a week! It isn't set in stone, but I HOPE my mom and I go on a trip to North Carolina. I want to go to Wilmington and Wrightsville Beach so bad I can't stand it! (If you read Nicholas Sparks you know why) So hopefully the last week or so in July we'll head that way.

Then basically July is over! The last week in July I will be cramming in stuff with my family, Ty, and my friends before the big move. My room right now is being taken over by stuff we've bought to take with me. I pretty much have everything already...just waiting on August.

I have so many mixed emotions about moving. I know I'm not moving states or never coming back...it's just weird to think I won't be around ALL the time like I am now. I'm used to knowing my mom and dad are downstairs if I were to need them....I'm used to seeing Ty pretty much whenever we want...I'm used to arguing with Jalon and trying to annoy him in every way possible...It's going to be SO different being on my own.

As far as the apartment goes-it's going to be CUTE! (I'm living with a guy, I hope he doesn't mind "cute".)
I'll update later on things we've bought and how I want everything to look.

Until then,
HaPPy SuMMeR & ROLL TIDE!

katejillian

No comments:

Post a Comment